With the exciting flip of every card and betting limits from $5 to $1000, the Fort Mc Dowell Casino Blackjack Pit is the place to enjoy the best in thrilling casino action! Whether you’re looking for a classic game like blackjack or one of your favorite new games, you can be sure that we have a table waiting for you 24 hours a day.
- Spanish 21
- Progressive Pai Gow Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold'em
- 3 Card Poker
- Free-Bet Blackjack
- Push Your Luck
THE FUN IS BACK!
• Player total of 21 always BEATS Dealer Blackjack
• Player may split cards of equal value including ACES creating up to 4 hands
– hitting and doubling of split hands
including ACES is allowed.
• Double Down once with 2 or more cards on any total including after a split.
No Bonuses on doubled hands.
• Double Down Rescue & Super Bonus
See Blackjack Pit for more details.
High Hand Poker
Every Day | 9am - 10am | 10am - 11am
This promotion will run daily from 9AM – 10AM, 10AM – 11AM, and 11AM – noon
To qualify, you’ll need to have a full house or better. Texas Hold’em games only.
Prizes start at $100 and will be added to the next promotional time frame if it is not awarded in the previous time frame. The prize will cap at $500. Prizes may carry over to the next day.
To qualify for the full prize, you need to play both cards in your hand. If only one card quali es, you’ll receive 50% of the prize. The balance not awarded will be added to the next time frame.
Push Your Luck
Play Push Your Luck Blackjack!
How to Play:
- Play Regular Blackjack.
- Make optional TIE Bet.
- Win the hand - get paid on your regular bet
- TIE the hand - regular bet is a push. TIE bet pays 10 to 1
Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em
- Featuring head-to-head play against the dealer, and a fun side bet that pays odds if the player's final five-card hand is a Three-of-a-Kind or better.
- The earlier you bet, the more you can bet.
- You don’t have to fold until you see all the community cards.
Fortune Pai Gow Poker Progressive
Commission Free Fortune Pai Gow Poker features head-to-head play against the dealer and two optional bonus bets. This is a commission-free game. You do not pay 5% commision when you beat the dealer. If the dealer's hand is a Queen-high Pai Gow, the base wager is a push.
This bet wins if the deale's 7-card hand is a Queen-high Pai Gow. See layout for odds.
Three Card Poker
Three ways to play and four ways to win.
Three Card Poker lets players bet against the deal-er, bet on the value of their own cards, or bet on both. To play against the dealer, players make an ante wager. After looking at their cards, they may fold or place an equal play wager to stay in the game.
Featuring: 6 Card Bonus
Free Bet Blackjack
Who doesn’t love free?
This twist on the classic game of 21 lets players dou-ble down and split for free!
If the dealer busts with a point total of 22, any bets left in action are pushes. The push 22 side bet wins if the dealer busts with a point total of 22