With the exciting flip of every card and betting limits from $5 to $1000, the Fort Mc Dowell Casino Blackjack Pit is the place to enjoy the best in thrilling casino action! Whether you’re looking for a classic game like blackjack or one of your favorite new games, you can be sure that we have a table waiting for you 24 hours a day.
- Spanish 21
- Progressive Pai Gow Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold'em
- 3 Card Poker
- Free-Bet Blackjack
- Push Your Luck
Push Your Luck
Play Push Your Luck Blackjack!
How to Play:
- Play Regular Blackjack.
- Make optional TIE Bet.
- Win the hand - get paid on your regular bet
- TIE the hand - regular bet is a push. TIE bet pays 10 to 1
Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em
- Featuring head-to-head play against the dealer, and a fun side bet that pays odds if the player's final five-card hand is a Three-of-a-Kind or better.
- The earlier you bet, the more you can bet.
- You don’t have to fold until you see all the community cards.
Fortune Pai Gow Poker Progressive
Commission Free Fortune Pai Gow Poker features head-to-head play against the dealer and two optional bonus bets. This is a commission-free game. You do not pay 5% commision when you beat the dealer. If the dealer's hand is a Queen-high Pai Gow, the base wager is a push.
This bet wins if the deale's 7-card hand is a Queen-high Pai Gow. See layout for odds.
Free Bet Blackjack
Who doesn’t love free?
This twist on the classic game of 21 lets players dou-ble down and split for free!
If the dealer busts with a point total of 22, any bets left in action are pushes. The push 22 side bet wins if the dealer busts with a point total of 22