With the exciting flip of every card and betting limits from $5 to $1000, the Fort Mc Dowell Casino Blackjack Pit is the place to enjoy the best in thrilling casino action! Whether you’re looking for a classic game like blackjack or one of your favorite new games, you can be sure that we have a table waiting for you 24 hours a day.
- Spanish 21
- Progressive Pai Gow Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold'em
- 3 Card Poker
- Free-Bet Blackjack
- Push Your Luck
$10K FREE PLAY KICKOFF
WIN YOUR SHARE OF $10,000 IN TABLE GAMES FREE PLAY
SEPT 11 - DEC 25
Next Drawing Monday, Nov 20! Kickoff Starts At $300 in Promo Chips!
One ticket will be earned by making a Suited Blackjack, Full House or better in Pai Gow, Straight or better in 3-Card Poker or 3-of-a-kind or better in Ultimate Texas Hold’em. Tickets for this drawing can be earned Monday – Thursday from 10am through the end of the last football game. During Monday’s first televised game, a drawing will be held for 100 Free Play chips at kick-off and the end of each quarter. On the final Monday night game of the season, the amount increases to 500 in Free Play chips!
See Blackjack Pit for Details.
THE FUN IS BACK!
• Player total of 21 always BEATS Dealer Blackjack
• Player may split cards of equal value including ACES creating up to 4 hands
– hitting and doubling of split hands
including ACES is allowed.
• Double Down once with 2 or more cards on any total including after a split.
No Bonuses on doubled hands.
• Double Down Rescue & Super Bonus
See Blackjack Pit for more details.
Push Your Luck
Play Push Your Luck Blackjack!
How to Play:
- Play Regular Blackjack.
- Make optional TIE Bet.
- Win the hand - get paid on your regular bet
- TIE the hand - regular bet is a push. TIE bet pays 10 to 1
Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em
- Featuring head-to-head play against the dealer, and a fun side bet that pays odds if the player's final five-card hand is a Three-of-a-Kind or better.
- The earlier you bet, the more you can bet.
- You don’t have to fold until you see all the community cards.
Fortune Pai Gow Poker Progressive
Commission Free Fortune Pai Gow Poker features head-to-head play against the dealer and two optional bonus bets. This is a commission-free game. You do not pay 5% commision when you beat the dealer. If the dealer's hand is a Queen-high Pai Gow, the base wager is a push.
This bet wins if the deale's 7-card hand is a Queen-high Pai Gow. See layout for odds.
Three Card Poker
Three ways to play and four ways to win.
Three Card Poker lets players bet against the deal-er, bet on the value of their own cards, or bet on both. To play against the dealer, players make an ante wager. After looking at their cards, they may fold or place an equal play wager to stay in the game.
Featuring: 6 Card Bonus
Free Bet Blackjack
Who doesn’t love free?
This twist on the classic game of 21 lets players dou-ble down and split for free!
If the dealer busts with a point total of 22, any bets left in action are pushes. The push 22 side bet wins if the dealer busts with a point total of 22